To all our pink lovers out there!
Comes in a bunch of 3, 6 & 10 stems
Color: Dyed light pink with the tone of peach
Total Length: 42-45 inches
Color, Size and Shape of each plume of pampas may vary as this is a natural grown product.
Our standard is we always choose the best stems to create a beautiful arrangement and style you want to achieve. Each pampas we blow-dry one by one to make sure we are happy with the texture and fullness of plumes.
Pampas Grass can lose fluffiness in the shipping process, to get the fluffiness back simply follow these easy:
-STEPS FOR STYLING YOUR PAMPAS-
1. Carefully un-package your pampas grass. Pull from the stem end.
2. Gently shake the stem holding the rod in the middle. Don't worry about the shedding this is normal
3. Hand separate the plumes. This will help to open things up.
4. For a fuller effect fluffier effect hairdryer can be use on a low speed. Carefully blow dry the plumes because it's very delicate.
5. Do not water.
6. Style the pampas in your vase, within the couple of days it should look great! You can spray a light mist of hairspray over the plumes to help from shedding.
All sales final. No exchange, no return, no refund.